Chitika

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bollywood celebrity Ayesha Takia's back, after marriage news here

Ayesha Takia still glowing from her honeymoon in Europe -- returned to the poor box office fate of her new film, 8x10 Tasveer.

Nagesh Kukunoor's new film, co-starring Akshay Kumar, was barely promoted, and Ayesha


Ayesha Takia



seemed surprised by it. "Before I left [for my honeymoon], I asked the producers if they wanted me to do anything to promote the movie.
Ayesha Takia smile



They didn't say anything. Then I was out of the country and don't know what happened here. Maybe it's a new strategy," she wonders.


Ayesha Takia hot




Ayesha Takia sexy




Ayesha Takia nice


No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Wallpaper

Bollywood celebrity latest photo news and video

hollywood celebrity