Chitika

Monday, March 2, 2009

Rani Mukherjee is A new women

Rani Mukherjee seldom steps out of her cocoon these days. She hardly gives any interviews, lets controversies die a slow death rather than talking about them and sidesteps unpleasant questions with a pleasant smile. But, during her recent interview, Rani chose to break a few of her own rules.



Rani Mukherjee





To start with, she was dressed in a business suit rather than her customary sari. And then, she was ready to talk. So, what has been keeping Bollywood’s Babli busy? “My work and my niece,” she smiles,”But, life is lovely. And, I’m doing some good work.”


Rani Mukherjee




\And, how does she take controversies surrounding her, especially about her “marriage” with Aditya Chopra? “India is a democratic country and I can’t set limits for others. This is something


Rani Mukherjee





 everybody has to decide for themselves. Everybody has a right to have their opinion, but they should stay within their limits. However, I don’t want to pass judgment on others… as long as they can sleep peacefully at night after doing such things in the day!” she says







As Rani puts a full stop on the issue, it is time to move on to other questions. Like all Indians, Rani is looking forward to Independence Day. And, how does she celebrate? “I stay at home and listen to patriotic songs. I know it might sound funny, but it makes me feel very proud.”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Wallpaper

Bollywood celebrity latest photo news and video

hollywood celebrity