Chitika

Friday, March 6, 2009

bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty's Childhood Dream Finally Realized

we all have our dreams from childhood that may or not become dreams we have as adults. Most of us probably assume if Bollywood stars are actors, then that's what they always wanted to be. Well, for Shilpa Shetty, that dream was actually to become a beautician. After undergoing a beautician-training course after finishing school and launching her chain of 'medispas' in collaboration with Kiran bawa of Iosis, she finally feels like she's realized her dream.

 

Shilpa Shetty
 


Shilpa Shetty told sources, "My dad was a businessman. I always knew that while I would be a bad businesswoman, I could run a salon very well... I have known Kiran for seventeen years since we


Shilpa Shetty



are family friends. Since she has a background in the hospitality business, I used to give her all these ideas of services that she should have in her spa from my travels. And now, we have become partners in this venture. As Iosis Medispa celebrates its birthday, Kiran and I have become mothers," she laughs.







Continuing, Shilpa Shetty says that "It's all happening very suddenly. Launching a chain of spas is something I have wanted to do for a very long time. The launch got postponed because I invested




in the Rajasthan Royals team and we had to make that announcement first because the IPL season is just about to start. I couldn't have made both the announcements at the same time, but I will be completely involved in all my endeavors...Yes, I am working on too many things at the same time and my first production needs all my attention so I decided to put it on hold."





We hope it's worth it to Shilpa Shetty. So what do our readers think about Shilpa Shetty's chain of spas? Is the Bollywood actress someone you would trust with beauty services? Give us your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Wallpaper

Bollywood celebrity latest photo news and video

hollywood celebrity