Chitika

Friday, March 13, 2009

The Curious Case of Bipasha Basu latest news


More for our celestial beauties. Who cares about lines and creases, lovelies... Botox hai na? Lol! But we tell ya...the Bollywood women are only getting sexier with age. And hear this one....the

 Bipasha Basu hot



hottest of ‘em all, yeah Bipasha Base, of course, wants to regress in numbers. Recently while talking to ZoOm she expressed that she had no qualms about arriving at the cool number 30. 
Bipasha Basu sexy



She proudly added, “I look my age, perfect. I had said that after I reach this age, I’ll start going backwards. Now that I am here, you can guess, what I will do. It’s time to go back now. Ha, ha, ha.” Regression, huh? “No, not now.
Bipasha Basu nice



From next year onwards, I will regress 100 per cent. By 2010 I’ll have a different age.” Aha! Maybe our lovely Bips is too inspired by Brad Pitt’s The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
Bipasha Basu



We don’t blame her, but we’re curious to know if she wants to go to Hollywood, too. Out there the age really doesn’t matter, Bips. And if you ask us... we don’t want baby Bips, we just want the babe
Bipasha Basu




1 comment:

  1. shezzzzzzzzzzz sexxxxxxxxyyyy at the most... i jst love her.. love u bipsssssssssss....
    a lot.... may god give u all u wish for/// its frm ur dear fan INDRAJA...

    ReplyDelete

Celebrity Wallpaper

Bollywood celebrity latest photo news and video

hollywood celebrity